Job title: Business Development Manager Packaging Solutions
Location: The Netherlands
Global leader in technologically advanced liquid dispensing systems.
The Business Development Manager has a natural drive for creating business within the European region and reports to the Director Marketing & Sales Europe. He/she successfully finds new business opportunities to expand business at current and new clients. These are lengthy engagements with high impact on the clients’ business, which requires a strong business acumen and the ability to build multi-level relationships combined with great understanding of the clients’ processes and challenges.
Next to a sharp eye for new business he/she finds new product/market combinations. Through efficient lead management, the right pricing and the ability to close the deal, he/she contracts new customers at multiple levels: purchase, development, operations and marketing. The Business Development Manager is self-starting and able to create his/her own opportunities, successfully addresses growth strategies and has a sharp eye for new potential clients and technical applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of B2C and B2B sales
- Experience with selling technical products/production environment
- Proven sales record in new business, natural sales drive
- Hunting skills and proactive behavior to prevent issues coming up, capability to flag issues and respond or escalate