Job title: Account Executive
Location: The Netherlands
Pre-IPO and growing fast with one of the world’s leading software development platforms for enterprise applications.
The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue within the large enterprise market in the Netherlands and reports to the Regional Sales Director. The role comes along with innovation, understanding of business pains, processes and a very consultative sales process. He/she is able to articulate ROI, deliver customized product demonstrations and help prospects and clients to drive digital transformation in their companies at the speed of business.
Our client’s solution contains high strategic value for clients, which puts development in an innovative perspective. He/she should be able to convince as well the technical as the business side of the DMU (mostly C-level). The Account Executive manages multiple complex enterprise sales engagements at a time and is able to convince clients about the possibilities the platform brings to application development.
The Account Executive is able to develop clients and segments by adequate business planning, demand generation and development of a relationship network of key players and decision makers on different levels within the prospects/accounts.
- Multiple years of software sales experience within an innovative environment
- Strong acumen for detailing the business benefits of the sometimes quite technical solutions within the portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Passionate about technology
- Knowledge of web development, business modeling, database concepts and project management preferred – knowledge of Agile Development
- Methodologies are a plus
- Exhibits strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills
- Self-starter and a strong closer with multi-tasking ability
- Able to travel